EUSBSR Seed Money
EUSBSR Seed Money
EUSBSR Seed Money is EU funding to prepare projects that contribute to one of the Policy areas of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region. The Seed Money gives an opportunity to draft a project plan that can be further developed into an application to any of the EU or national funding sources.
The pre-selection of applications related to spatial planning topics is ensured by the coordinators of the Policy area “Spatial Planning”– VASAB and HELCOM:
- The project application concerned land-based spatial planning issues should be submitted to and accordingly pre-selected by the VASAB CSPD/BSR where the VASAB Secretariat serves as a contact point.
- The project applications concerned maritime spatial planning issues should be submitted to and accordingly pre-selected by the Joint HELCOM-VASAB MSP Working group. Both HELCOM and VASAB Secretariats serve as contact points.
Criteria for the Seed Money projects:
- The draft application demonstrates potential for a high macro-regional impact;
- The draft application contributes to fulfilling the objectives, indicators and targets of the EUSBSR;
- The draft application is related to the implementation of one or more actions of the policy area/horizontal action concerned;
- The draft application has a clear transnational dimension;
- The draft application demonstrates added value to already implemented activities/initiatives in the region.
Each project has to involve at least three project partners from three different countries of the Interreg BSR Programme area.
More information about the Seed Money calls, application process and deadlines is available here.
For more detailed information regards the Seed Money project application within the competence of PA “Spatial Planning” please contact Ms. Liene Gaujeniete, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +371 26441064.