Registration for the 4th Baltic MSP Forum is open
Registration for the 4th Baltic MSP Forum is open. The Forum will take place on 1-2 June 2021 online. The Forum is organised by two Interreg BSR projects Capacity4MSP and Land-Sea-Act and it serves as a final conference for both projects.
Already for the 4th time the Baltic MSP Forum is organised to bring together maritime spatial planning community from the Baltic Sea Region (BSR) and beyond to discuss, share, learn and develop new ideas to enhance MSP in the region. The Forum is the largest MSP related event in the Baltic Sea Region with free of charge entrance.
‘Delivering MSP – Interactions and Capacities Across All Levels’
The slogan of the 4th Baltic MSP Forum comes with a message that in year 2021, when all countries in the BSR are on track with maritime spatial plans and are stepping into plan implementation phase, consequent question arises – what’s next?
Some of the Forum’s main highlights:
- 50+ speakers – experts in different topics of maritime spatial planning (MSP).
- Policy debate: How can MSP address many ambitions and challenges?
- Panel discussion: Changes that have emerged in the regional frameworks and what it will bring for MSP in the upcoming decade?
- Keynote theme: Addressing all levels in MSP – what does it mean in practise?
- Discussion on the challenges in implementation of MSP across levels – speakers representing national, regional and local levels.
- 9 MSP workshops in 3 parallel sessions.
Don’t miss out and click here to access the application form to become a participant.